International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research (IJAAR) publish high-quality original research papers together with review articles and short-communication. It publishes original scientific work in all areas of Agronomy and Agricultural sciences. The scopes of the journal include, but not limited to, the following topic areas: Agricultural sciences, Agronomy, Crop physiology, Crop science, Horticulture, Pest management, Plant protection, Breeding, Genetics, Pathology, Soil & Environmental sciences, Animal sciences, Forestry, Marine lives and Utilization sciences of Agricultural resources, Food & Fibre improvement and production.
Impact factor: 1.6511 (Based on Universal Impact Factor)
Frequency: 12 issues per year
Indexed By: Index copernicus, DOAJ, Journal Seek
CAB abstracts, Science Central
DRJI, Get info, DOJA, Uifactor
Scribd, Research Gate
Editor in Chief
● Md. Mezbanur Rahman
Advisory Board Members
● Dr. Anisur Rahman Khan, ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, Patna 800014, India
● Dr. Subhash Chand, Division of Soil Science, University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir, India
● Dr. Naeem Mahmood, Endowment Fund Secretariat (EFS), University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan
● FM Ali Hayder, Assistant Professor, Department of Botany, Rajshahi University, Rajshahi 6205, Bangladesh
● Dr. Manosh Kumar Biswas, College of Plant Science, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China
● Dr. Ebrahim Azarpour, Islamic Azad University of Lahijan, Iran
● Md. Motiur Rahman, PhD Student, School of Biological Sciences, Flinders University, Australia
● Mohammad Mahbube Alam, Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Submission of manuscript:
Manuscripts along with the copyright agreement form (download) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail attachment as a single Microsoft word file. See author instruction (download: author instruction) for details.
Bangladeshi author(s) must provide the letter of authorization from the head of the department or organization. This authorization letter includes original signature of the head of the department or organization and official seal.